What is it?
You may have heard words like “entrepreneurship”, “start-up”, “seed capital», “MVP”… Would you like to learn about them while undertaking an entrepreneurship program?
weSTART R&D is an intensive 3-month program where teams of 4/5 people from within Chiesi’s R&D departments will be trained by innovation experts and entrepreneurs.
How does it work?
- Participants are selected.
- Conforming three teams of 4 or 3 members.
- Advised by an expert mentor that will guide each team throughout the whole process.
- With master classes where you will learn approaches to innovation such as Design Thinking or Lean Startup
- Finally, presenting the results in front of a jury and Chiesi’s management committee.
Applications are open until December 1st at 23:59
1. DISRUPTION DAYS
Two days of intensive learning: get to know your team, create a product or service and learn how to sell it.
Learn the best ideation techniques that will help you reach that moment of «Eureka!».
3. LEAN METHODOLOGY
Build a prototype of your product or service and get outdoors to learn how users interact with it to improve it constantly.
4. AGILE MARKET RESEARCH
Learn the best techniques and tools to quickly test your product with your potential costumers.
Once your product is validated by the market, prepare to present your business model to investors.
Beyond weSTART R&D
By the end of the program, we will assess all projects to decide whether to help them further develop. The basic conditions for this will be:
1. The team’s willingness to move forward with the project.
2. Demonstrate Early Validation with customers.
3. Validate with the management team the required time and economic resources required to achieve the next milestones.
Have any doubts?
Contact anytime the following referent persons who we will be able to answer your questions and help you with anything you need.